CRC had two of his cousins come up today. They all rode Jesse, the pony. CRC had so much fun playing with his cousins. They were playing like cowboys, chasing chickens, swinging, and had fun eating their hamburgers together. We had a fun day seeing Phil's parents and cousins.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
looks like you guys have had a busy summer already! good thing.. you'll be down for awhile... CRC is a little doll! Such a boy! Of course you wouldn't want them any other way! I hope you're feeling good, we should go to lunch before you have her... decided on a name yet?
I'm so glad you have posts. I haven't had internet for a while. You look beautiful. We missed you on the 4th, your mom said you weren't feeling well. Have you guys picked a name yet?
Such fun. I can't believe how big our little guys are getting. CRC is a doll.
Any baby news yet? I've been wondering for a few weeks. Please let us know when you have her. We are way excited for you.
Post a Comment