Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Caycee MaRee Crowther







Our little girl finally arrived. Caycee MaRee Crowther. Born July 15th at 2:47 am weighing 7 lb 13 oz, 20.5 inches long with lots of blonde hair. We have been doing really good. I'm just trying to adjust with life with two kids. I appreciate so much the family and friends that have helped us out the last few weeks I really appreciate it. CRC has been doing really good with her, he loves his little sister and wants to hold her and sing to her. Phil has had the past two weeks off so he has been home and it has been so nice. CRC has been helping him out back build his barn so it has been nice to send him out to work with his dad. The baby has been really good and she is so fun. I'm so glad she is here.

9 comments:

Jodi and Jesse said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful!

EE said...

Amazing! She and you are beautiful!

George and Karyn said...

Congrat's she is beautiful!

jes said...

she is so gorgeous! i love that hair! :)

Jeff and Rose said...

Yeah! Happy New Baby to you! I like her name, it really fits her. I can't believe that little double chin--too cute! You're lucky to have babies with a bit of fat on them, it makes them look so soft!

Miss you. Glad to hear that you have plenty of help.xoxoxox

Meg said...

She is goregous. Congrats. Gorgeous pics. See you soon

Emily said...

Congrats again! She is a cutie. Hopefully we get to see her before she's 2. lol

Hope all is well with you too.

Heather Whitehead said...

Congrats Jaime she's beautiful and i love the picture of you and her! When i get back to the states we will all have to get together or somethin!

Emily said...

We need updated pics! I bet she is growing like crazy.