We found out last Wednesday we are having a BABY GIRL!! I'm so excited. I just thought for sure it was a boy so it really surprised me when the dr. told me. CRC still doesn't quite get it, he just tells me my tummy is getting big. He says "I'll rock the baby back and forth". He loves all of his girl cousins so I think he will be really excited to have a little sister.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Its' a GIRL!!!
We found out last Wednesday we are having a BABY GIRL!! I'm so excited. I just thought for sure it was a boy so it really surprised me when the dr. told me. CRC still doesn't quite get it, he just tells me my tummy is getting big. He says "I'll rock the baby back and forth". He loves all of his girl cousins so I think he will be really excited to have a little sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
I am so excited for you. Have lots of fun shopping:)
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you.
YEAH, I am so happy for you both. CRC will be the best big brother. I'm excited for you.
congrats! that's so exciting!
Jaime!! I am soo excited for you guys!!!! I really hope I am not the one to break the boy then girl trend when we have our next one! Knowing my luck I'll end up with all boys! I can't wait until she is here...love you guys!
Yeah, it's a girl. That is so exciting!! Now you have someone to play Barbies with, paint their nails, do their hair & all the other fun girl stuff. We are thrilled for you guys & can't wait to meet our new niece.
I love it! the blanket is very cute! I'm excited for my little niece.
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you... we will have to go shopping, girls are SO fun to shop for, bows, bracelets, all the pretty things! I am so happy! How are you feeling?
Congratulations Jaime that's so exciting and she will be one cute little girl. I bet you will have so much fun shopping for her. That blanket is so cute good luck with everything:)
Congrats on the new addition. I am excited for you!!
Hi Jamie! I found your blog and love it. Congrats on the baby girl. See you Sunday.
YEAH! Congrats. That is so fun. I was just thinking about it the other day and wondering what you found out. I need tips on getting a girl. ;)
Emily
Congratulations Jaime! I didn't even know you were expecting. How fun that you are going to have a little girl. I bet CRC will be a great big brother.
Mindy
YEAH! Congratulations. It's so fun to have both! The girls are so different, you will be amazed.
Let's do lunch--soon.
xoxo
R
Congrats! I just found your blog, it was fun to check out your life!
We are so excited about your new baby girl. Good luck. Send us your email address so we can send you pics of Megan and Colter, and Mat, Atara, Milo and Nani. Love,
Aunt Karla
Uncle Victor
vpardini@comcast.net
Jaime! I didn't know you had a blog...I just found you through Jen Jensen's. Congrats on your baby news! How fun that you're having a girl! Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog! jandjflyfish@msn.com :)
Post a Comment