OFF THE COUCH. CRC jumped off the couch and broke two bones in his foot. We decided to take him into the Dr. when he wouldn't put any weight on it. Sure enough two bones broke and he was to be in a soft cast for 3 weeks. He was so good during the x-ray, most likely because Dad "his best buddy" was there to help him. He is doing great, I thought it would slow him down, but after the first 24 hours he has learned how to get around pretty fast. He's running and still jumping off things, I guess he'll never learn. We are doing great. The baby is coming next month and I'm so excited she moves around so much, it has been so fun buying girl clothes and accessories. I'm excited to meet her and I'm excited for CRC to have a little sister.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
No More Monkey's Jumping.......
OFF THE COUCH. CRC jumped off the couch and broke two bones in his foot. We decided to take him into the Dr. when he wouldn't put any weight on it. Sure enough two bones broke and he was to be in a soft cast for 3 weeks. He was so good during the x-ray, most likely because Dad "his best buddy" was there to help him. He is doing great, I thought it would slow him down, but after the first 24 hours he has learned how to get around pretty fast. He's running and still jumping off things, I guess he'll never learn. We are doing great. The baby is coming next month and I'm so excited she moves around so much, it has been so fun buying girl clothes and accessories. I'm excited to meet her and I'm excited for CRC to have a little sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment