Friday, January 23, 2009

Making Mini Muffins





CRC and I made Mini Muffins today. He heard about them on the Backyardigans a show he loves all to well so he wanted to make some. We did and he had a blast making them. He thinks its so funny when he gets stuff on his face, he has to go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. He thinks it's so funny he said he has "chocolate sauce" all over his face. We haven't been doing to much today it has been nice to stay home. On my days off, CRC and I do alot of playing cars and trucks. I love spending time with him. He is growing up so fast and is so fun to be with. I love being a mom it is challenging but so rewarding. I'm so excited for our new one. We will find out what it is next month.

9 comments:

EE said...

MissL says CRC's "a little bit funny". She loves him.

Jen Jensen said...

what a good mama! He is such a cutie... I am so excited for you to find out, keep me posted!

Natalie said...

So cute! Mackley loves to cook too! Congrtas on the pregnancy! I hope it's a girl!

Jodi and Jesse said...

I didn't even know you were expecting. Congrats!!!

Heather said...

Looks like a lot of fun. My kids also love to help in the kitchen, but their favorite part is licking the spatula!! YUMMY!

George and Karyn said...

Those muffins looked so good. I think I must make some.

Emily said...

Very cute. Stetson loves to lick the bowl too. I don't know if her purposely tries to get the stuff on his face, but usally looks a lot like CRC does in those pics. ;)

We are excited to see you.

Emily

Meg said...

It looks like you and CRC are having fun. I didn't know you were expecting, congrats :)

Heather Whitehead said...

Jaime how are you?? Your little boy is such a cutie he's grown a ton since the last time i saw you! I got your blog address from Star the other day.
Congrats on the pregnancy that's so exciting can't wait to hear what you have. Are you still living in Tremonton?
Anyways you look great and have such a cute little family:)