We had a great Halloween. CRC was a train conductor. We just went to few neighbors, but he got a pumpkin full of candy and had a blast!! It was a lot of fun to watch him.
So how did we not know you had a blog? Erin sent an e-mail saying she had a blog, & you were on her list. I am so glad we know now. It was great to see you guys last weekend & great job with your blog.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big he looks! What a cutie...so next Wednesday right? I talked to Kristie, she is on too....
He is sooo cute! They are just fun at that age huh?
Emily
I love the little conductor. So cute!
So how did we not know you had a blog? Erin sent an e-mail saying she had a blog, & you were on her list. I am so glad we know now. It was great to see you guys last weekend & great job with your blog.
Wow...it's amazing who you find blog stalking..You look wonderful and your little guy is adorable.
Post a Comment