Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been Tagged

10 Years Ago I was....
1) working at Lewiston State Bank (still there)
2) a junior at USU majoring in Public Health
3) living in Logan with Jennifer & Kristie (loved it!)
4) starting to date Phil
5) hoping to go on lots more dates with PHIL!!

5 Things On Today's To-Do List (It's Saturday)
1) pull out all my flower's that have froze
2) plant my tulips
3) finish juicing my apples for apple juice (it's so yummy!)
4) make dinner for us and golda & carmi (phil's grandparents and our neighbors)
5) chase Curt Ryan

5 Snacks I Adore
1) Cherry Pepsi or Lemonade
2) Cinnamon Bears (chocholate covered are even better)
3) Anything Chocholate
4) Cheese and Crackers
5) There is not to many snacks I don't adore (that is my problem)

5 Jobs I have had
1) A&W
2) Roundup, Jackson Hole, Wy
3) Lewiston State Bank
4) Bath & Body Works
5) A Mom (I must say this is my favorite job)

5 Things I'd do with a million $'s
1) pay off all debt
2) save enough so I would never have to work again
3) buy Phil a guided sheep tag in Alaska
4) Build my dream home on enough land I could have all the horses and dogs I wanted oh yeah and maybe a few more kids ( I would need some helpers)
5) help out family and friends

5 People to tag
1) Krista
2) Natalie Harris
3) Heather Crowther
4) Michelle
5) Katie Crowther (if you would ever update your blog-Just Kidding)

2 comments:

Jen Jensen said...

I remember like everything you wrote... we are getting old..it sure doesn't seem like 10 years ago, I couldn't remember the name of the Roundup, I could only remember the Ranch Shop..oh well. We will do lunch soon, I'll call you, maybe this next wed, I just need to look at my schedule!

Emily said...

That was fun to read. I knew a few, but learned a few!

Emily