
We went camping this weekend out west to 10 mile, by Park Valley. We had such a great time!!! I think the best part was watching CRC and how much fun he was having. We camped with some friends and CRC had two little friends Houstin and Hunter to play with. We went on a 4-wheeler ride to the top of the mountains and had a picnic. We had such a great time on our little family campout. CRC loved camping and didn't want to come home. He loves to be outside especially with his dad, he got to see lots of deer and 2 coyotes.





8 comments:
Hey. We are so glad to see you blogging. So far I think you are great at it. CRC is a doll. I can't believe how big he is. I think he and Stetson would be great pals. We do need to get together soon.
I'm so glad you blog! It is a bit addicting. I can't believe how big CRC is! He looks so much like you, it sounds like you are doing all kinds of fun stuff... we need to get together soon. Take care.
I love the new background! Looks superb.
It looks like you had alot of fun camping.
I can't believe your baby is already 2, he is such a doll, he looks just like you! It's been forever, next time i'm up lets go to lunch!
It was so great to see you at Kenna's wedding. (even if it was only a few minutes)
How fun! He is so cute! They are getting too old!
K Jamie, I just found your blog! I can't believe you have a 2 year old! I am way behind since moving to Vegas! He is so cute, and you look just as beautiful as always! This is why I love blogs! To reconnect with old friends!
Post a Comment