Curt Ryan and I went to Jackson Hole last weekend with my Mom and Dad, and Michelle and Ethan. We had a great time, but I did spend most of my time CHASING Curt Ryan all over and trying to keep him away from baby Ethan who is 4 months old. CRC (Curt Ryan Crowther) kept wanting to hug Ethan or put a blanket on him (only he'd put it on Ethan's head). We went to the Bar J Wranglers and that was fun. CRC and I know the outside of their place since we spent most of our time outside. We had fun it was CRC's first time in Jackson Hole. He also had so much fun sleeping in the camp trailer, although getting him asleep was a challenge, because he was just so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jaime I love the blog!!!
Jamie, I am so glad that you have a blog. Hope that things are going good? Curt Ryan is getting so big, he is adorable!!
Hey, Curt Ryan is getting so big I can't believe it.
Post a Comment